Archive for jaded
Here is a bit more of several of our keynote speakers / vendors at this year’s reJADED conference:
Bam! Media is helping to make the medium the message. Good and well-done are two adjectives that should never be used regarding media in the church. Instead, we strive for superb, stellar, unparalleled, first rate, oscar-caliber, unbelievably creative, out of this world descriptions for each piece we prepare.
Our research shows that when using top-shelf, highly professional productions, the viewer gets caught up in the experience. Time stands still, distractions disappear, and the piece will be remembered for a long time after the viewing experience. BAM! Media productions are the post-worship conversation. As an added bonus, 93% of our church clients report significant increases in guys that are being called to plant media productions in their communities.
Twitter Salt produces enough creativity for both of us. Twitter salt helps you live in the Twitterverse with a message. The company has a range of services that help users be salt and light to those they are leading and to other leaders in a broad, digital community. 4 key packages are available for purchase today. Also, for the person really seeking to be salt and light, use of multiple packages can help further your efforts and results. Our four highly valued packages are:
- #BringIt! – features 3 different ways to communicate each Sunday how good your message or song set are going to be. To really get noticed, you need more than “I’m really excited about what I’m sharing today,” or “(our guest speaker) is going to bring it.” While you may not be able to do better than that, we can.
- #Promote! – helps bring creativity to 10 tweets a day that will promote your latest blog post. We both know it’s important because you wrote it. Let’s get the world to read it.
- #EchoEchoEcho! – through proprietary algorithmic software, this package provides 2 tweets a day that are guaranteed to get re-tweeted by your followers and help you generate new followers with historical facts, quotes, witty sayings and off the wall thoughts that will improve your Twitter rating and make you one of the cool kids in the Twitterverse.
- #Tell! – this disciple-making service provides each user with a database of Tweets, each of which compresses the full gospel into a 140 character Tweet. This enables all of your followers to have repeated exposure to the gospel to aid in evangelism or be a key part of a discipleship process. In addition to the 140 character Tweets, there are more than 500 Tweets that communicate aspects of the gospel in a 120 character format making each post more likely to be re-Tweeted.
Mighty Escort enables tomorrow’s big deal to step it up by a day. We can see when a star is rising, but sometimes they need a little help. Mighty Escort (ME) has a full range of services that can be made available for a day, a week or longer. ME supplies a fully trained “Band of Mighty Men” to escort you from your office or a green room to the stage so you can remain focused, ready to bring it without distractions. The band can consist of as many trained bodyguards as you need to provide protection and communicate the message. Some other select services include limo and jet rentals helping you make a subtle statement. Because ME is all about you, we help you arrive.
Holy Stix, we rock your worship! Our clients tell us that our completely original repertoire sticks better than any other songs they have used. We like to think that our lyrics are the holiest, while our tunes are the catchiest. Some of our great hits have included: “I Thought It Was All About Me And Then I Met You And Realized That I Was Badly, Badly Mistaken” and “I Saw Two Sets of Tracks, But Then There Was One; I Knew That It Was Your Footprints In The Sand.”
Projecting Right helps the church look like a church should look in today’s world. Projecting right helps your church campus communicate the right message through making culturally appropriate, architect-designed facades for your buildings. For campuses that need a little missional sprucing up, we can make the most elaborate of facades to announce the new, improved church. Our clients often share that thanks to our re-design, their people are prouder of their church than ever before. Not only are people glad to come to a place with one of our new facades, they are likely to stay minutes longer after the service, begin inviting their friends to special events and hold more key family celebrations on the campus.
Inspired by Mike is the leader in creating the right environment, atmosphere and systems for working with children. Michelangelo was the master of the church mural for centuries. Drawing from his creativity, Inspired by Mike (IbM) prepares children’s areas that are highly creative, fun for children and comforting to moms. With extensive padding embedded into each wall and covered over with hand-drawn murals, rubberized floors with sedating hues, tranquil music and pleasing vegetable aromas, IbM creates a sensory experience that allows for a rowdy, crazy good time, but helps restore order and calmness so that your church can teach your kids the important stuff of life during the children’s hour or two each week.
Last year’s JADED conference–yada, yada, yada—was such a success, that 2Good2BeTru Productions is thrilled to announce the 2011 theme of this year’s reJADED conference–turning the tables. This year’s exciting event will feature those that never have a chance to share from the front, the vendors. Each keynote and breakout session will be led by leading vendors in different areas as they educate on trends and provide insight on opportunities to meet the core needs of today’s church and its leaders. Some of the key presenters and their mottos include:
- Bam! Media – Helping to make the medium the message.
- Twitter Salt – We have enough creativity for both of us.
- Mighty Escort – Enabling tomorrow’s big deal to step it up by a day.
- Holy Stix – We rock your worship!
- Projecting Right – Helping the church look like a church should look in today’s world.
- Inspired by Mike – Leaders in creating the right environment, atmosphere and systems for working with children.
- Top Flite Search – Finding the candidate that’s a cut above to take your organization to the next level.
- Book Junket – Turning each “significant” thought into a weighty book.
As the conference progresses throughout the day, there will be an updated post to share some of the key points of these keynote presenters. Be sure to check back to be enriched with what they have to share. Also, be looking for quotes from the event on Twitter as the #jaded conversation continues.
Finally, please note that 2Good2BeTru Productions is passionate about clean water for those in need, we are glad to announce that all of this year’s proceeds and donations will go to drilling a new well. This well will enable others to have clean water at our new Augusta, Georgia offices and conference center. We are very excited that the water for next year’s conference will be potable.
The first annual JADED conference was insightful and innovative from beginning to end. With so many new voices to the scene, it is hard to identify which speakers and take-away points were most beneficial and worthy of further consideration.
One breakout session facilitated by Bob Dylan and David Crowder was quite profound. During the session, the younger musician shared, “I have always been inspired by Dylan’s hair.” Dylan quickly responded that while he is not challenged in the mustache area, that he does have a “deep respect for that chin thing you wear so well.”
Here is a video that the artists shared to encapsulate their thoughts on the “Death of Performance in Worship.”
While logistically things went rather smooth for such a large production in its first year, there was some tension at moments. Former VP Al Gore and writer and speaker Neil Cole became a little vexed with each other as they were vying for the terms organic and greenhouse. Votes are still being counted to see who won the contest.
JADED–“the conference event of the year!?!”–is launching this year. 2Good2BeTru Productions is glad to announce the theme for this annual event launching this year is “yada yada yada.” This one-day conference will provide an innovative, unique take on church. Some of the key speakers and their talks include:
– Jon Stewart will be covering “Today’s Church in the News.”
– Al Gore and Joel Osteen will share the stage and PowerPoint as they teach on “Eschatology: Is it past, present, or the future?”
– Sharon Osborne will speak on “Keeping It Real.”
– Simon Cowell will be communicating the keys to “Selecting Talent to Worship.”
– John Thain will offer from his experience how to “Decorate a Facility on a Tight Budget.”
– John Maxwell will articulate “365 Key Thoughts on Leadership” in 30 minutes.
– Darius Rucker and Rob Thomas will facilitate a discussion on the “Church as a Streetcorner Symphony.”
– David Crowder and Bob Dylan will share thoughts on “The Death of Performance in Worship.”
In addition to this stellar list of speakers, there will be other surprise guests making this the conference event of the year!?!
Further details on this conference and an opportunity to register will be coming soon. To learn more now about the JADED conference check out these stories:
- Joel Osteen leading a breakout on developing a systematic theology
- Jaded: I know you are and so am I
- Conference of the day
- Crowder and Dylan: Performance and Worship